The 2014 Saskatchewan Libraries Conference “Learning for Life” will take place at the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa Resort in Moose Jaw from Thursday May 1 to Saturday, May 3, 2014.
The official media release for the Mary Donaldson Memorial Lecture on Thursday, May 1, 2014 is here.
2014 Conference Planning Committee
- Chair, Robert Thomas (University of Regina)
- Administration, Gloria Bearss, Judy Nicholson, Anne Pennylegion (SLA Office)
- Fundraising, Michael Shires (University of Regina)
- Local Arrangements, Jan Smith (Palliser Regional Library)
- Program, Colleen Murphy, Michael Shires (University of Regina)
- Social, Kimberley Hintz (Provincial Library & Literacy Office), Theressa Slind (Saskatoon Public Library), Elaina St. Onge (Luther College)
- Volunteers, Tasha Maddison (University of Saskatchewan)
- Website, Gillian Nowlan (University of Regina)